Rockwell Partners is a growing real estate company with a successful track record and as innovative and nimble as a start-up. We always seek new ways to “do” real estate, and strive to build teams with energetic, savvy people.
To learn more contact:
We seek a hands-on Marketing Creative Manager to handle on-going marketing efforts and update/maintain the company brand as well as other ad hoc marketing/design projects. This position is full-time but we would consider part-time for the ideal candidate.
Your Prior Experience:
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Print and digital design experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- Real estate industry experience will put you at the top of the list
- Space-planning background, a nice-to-have
- Responsible for the company brand identity and messaging. Ensure consistent application of and quality control for brand standards, both internally and externally.
- Provide direction and strategy for all marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Assess existing marketing efforts and develop new marketing initiatives.
- Communicate marketing and design objectives to the partners and other team members.
- Design and develop marketing collateral such as signage, brochures posters, and ads.
- Design and develop digital content for website, email, social media and other online campaigns.
- Develop communication tools such as Powerpoint presentations.
- Collaborate with outside marketing and design vendors/consultants, as needed.
- Stay abreast of competition and real estate/marketing trends and ensure external communications comply with fair housing and other applicable laws.
- Participate in space-planning and design, as needed.
- Proficient in the Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong graphic and digital design skills with a keen design sensibility
- Uber-savvy with social media
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Works well under deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Team player
- Passion for discovering and employing new marketing techniques
Please apply with your resume, salary requirement and online portfolio (if any).
To apply, contact Erin Metcalf: email@example.com
We seek a Regional Manager to oversee four (4) multifamily complexes, with a total of more than 1,400 units, in the western and northwestern suburbs. The Regional Manager will report directly to the company’s partners. The Regional Manager is responsible for enhancing the value of properties, while supporting the property managers at each property toward that goal. We seek a high performer, who can be a leader of a high performing team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing a diverse portfolio of properties with a hands-on approach.
- Identify the overall makeup: strengths, weaknesses and needs of each property in the portfolio.
- Help determine, implement and follow up on any corrective action plans for deficiencies found at properties.
- Responsible for review and approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the expense budget.
- Provide oversight for vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, billing, vendor relations and certificates of insurance.
- Mentor, coach, supervise and train site staff.
- Work with property managers and maintenance supervisors to ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments in order to maintain high occupancy.
- Ultimately responsible for property risk management, safety standards and employee and resident liability.
- Responsible for all escalated complaints from residents.
- Understand financial goals, operate assets in owners’ best interest.
- Review and supervise managers in preparation of the annual budgets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure proper response and handling of all community emergencies through training with staff, residents, buildings, etc. within company guidelines to minimize liabilities.
- Keep current with industry concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Effectively convey ideas, images and goals to team members.
- Review and periodically inspect property with Property Managers.
- Ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules.
- Comply with applicable local ordinances and regulations.
- Introduce and recommend policies, procedures, and programs that will assure well- managed, well-maintained properties.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in multifamily property management (2 years overseeing a portfolio of properties and property managers) and an associate’s degree are required
- Preference given to candidates with experience in the Chicagoland and/or Suburban marketplace
- The candidate must have a proven track record of personnel coaching and mentoring, and a solid work history in planning and accomplishing goals
- Able to work full-time
- Have use of a car and willing to drive to various properties on regular basis
- Computer-savvy; easily learn new software. Microsoft Office suite and property management software
- Experience in writing and working with budgets
- Strong leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Strong people-manager
- Customer-service driven
- Self-starter who sticks with projects to ensure execution
- Enjoy keeping many balls in the air within a high-paced, high-demand environment
- Professional and calm when talking to team members and tenants
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- CPM credentials are a plus
- Bonus points if "Let me Google that" is your response to new challenges
Please submit resume along with salary requirements.
To apply, contact Erin Metcalf: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rockwell Partners, LLC is seeking an experienced, full-time Assistant Property Manager /Leasing Specialist to join our team and assist in overseeing the financial performance and daily operations of an 850+ unit portfolio of scattered site buildings throughout Chicago. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of property management experience and will work closely with the company's Regional Asset Manager in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations of a scattered site multifamily investment portfolio situated in Chicago. The role primarily acts as the liaison between residents, clients, maintenance personnel and 3rd party vendors. A strong emphasis will be placed on providing superb customer service to residents and overseeing daily maintenance operations at each property to ensure resident satisfaction and maintain efficient building operations.
Qualifications and Duties:
- This position requires a minimum of three (3) years of property management experience preferably within multifamily industry
- Occasionally required to assist with leasing efforts, along with lease preparation/execution and accurately recording rental payments and other accounts payable
- Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for making weekly visits to properties within portfolio to both oversee special projects and make property specific recommendations to the Regional Asset Manager that will enhance the financial performance of the portfolio as a whole.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superb organization and excellent written and communication skills are a must
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and professional demeanor
- Must have reliable transportation as a portion of the job will require the candidate to be out of the office and working in the field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel required
- Degree in Real Estate/Business/Finance or Accounting is preferred
- All candidates must have a current Real Estate Leasing or Broker License in the State of Illinois or be willing to acquire one within the first 120 days of employment
To apply, please email resume to : email@example.com