Rockwell Partners is a growing real estate company with a successful track record and as innovative and nimble as a start-up. We always seek new ways to “do” real estate, and strive to build teams with energetic, savvy people.
To learn more contact:
Rockwell Partners, LLC is seeking an experienced, full-time Assistant Property Manager /Leasing Specialist to join our team and assist in overseeing the financial performance and daily operations of an 850+ unit portfolio of scattered site buildings throughout Chicago. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of property management experience and will work closely with the company's Regional Asset Manager in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations of a scattered site multifamily investment portfolio situated in Chicago. The role primarily acts as the liaison between residents, clients, maintenance personnel and 3rd party vendors. A strong emphasis will be placed on providing superb customer service to residents and overseeing daily maintenance operations at each property to ensure resident satisfaction and maintain efficient building operations.
Qualifications and Duties:
- This position requires a minimum of three (3) years of property management experience preferably within multifamily industry
- Occasionally required to assist with leasing efforts, along with lease preparation/execution and accurately recording rental payments and other accounts payable
- Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for making weekly visits to properties within portfolio to both oversee special projects and make property specific recommendations to the Regional Asset Manager that will enhance the financial performance of the portfolio as a whole.
- Strong interpersonal skills, superb organization and excellent written and communication skills are a must
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic and self-motivated with strong attention to detail and professional demeanor
- Must have reliable transportation as a portion of the job will require the candidate to be out of the office and working in the field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel required
- Degree in Real Estate/Business/Finance or Accounting is preferred
- All candidates must have a current Real Estate Leasing or Broker License in the State of Illinois or be willing to acquire one within the first 120 days of employment
To apply, please email resume to : email@example.com
Rockwell Partners LLC is a growing real estate company with a successful track record and as innovative and nimble as a start-up. We always seek new ways to "do" real estate, and one way is to build a team of energetic, savvy people.
We seek a full-time Property Manager to oversee a 500+unit multifamily complex in Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL.
* Oversee the management, marketing and leasing of an apartment complex.
* Ensuring overall efficient building operations, tenant satisfaction, high rent collection and stability of portfolio.
* Supervise a team of 2 to 3 assistant property managers, a building engineer and a team of maintenance personnel.
* Oversee and manage vendor and contractor relationships.
* Prepare financial reports, resident communications, market analysis and client communication
* Perform regular property walk-through to oversee building operations.
* Foster a positive work environment.
* Able to work full-time, Tuesdays through Saturdays (Sundays and Mondays off).
* Have use of a car and willing to drive occasionally for work.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in property management.
* Computer-savvy; easily learn new software.
* College degree is preferred.
* Self-starter who sticks with projects to ensure execution.
* Enjoy keeping many balls in the air within a high-paced, high-demand environment.
* Professional and calm when talking to team members and tenants.
* Exceptional leadership qualities.
* Very organized.
* Customer service driven.
* Real estate license not required (just tell us if you have one).
* Bonus points if "Let me Google that" is your response to new challenges.
Please email resume along with salary requirements to : firstname.lastname@example.org