Rockwell Partners strives to deliver outstanding performance and highly personal service to all of our clients.
Our team prides itself on being a prudent fiduciary and dependable intermediary for lenders, borrowers, service providers and the court system. We are well-versed in the legal protocols followed by the court to help financial institutions and their attorneys maximize their potential for success.
We provide the following receivership services:
- Comprehensive analysis of asset operations and financials (Income & Expenses, Rent Rolls, lease information, etc.)
- Full evaluation of the physical asset, deferred maintenance and necessary capital expenditures
- Assessment of rental condition
- Property valuation – As-Is and Stabilized
- Review of fire / life safety systems as applicable
- Formulation of leasing strategy and/or optimal exit strategy
- Ongoing court reporting and presentation of key findings
- Secure tenants and execute leases
- Collect rents
- Implement adequate liability and casualty insurance
- Pay ongoing operating expenses, taxes and insurance
- Make repairs and improvements to the physical property
- Employ counsel, custodians or other personnel as needed
- Address violations noted by city or county officials
Rockwell Partners has handled turnaround management projects for over 300 assets including Multi-Family, Retail and Office properties, as well as portfolios of Single-Family Homes.
Rockwell Partners has been engaged by Bankruptcy Trustees in advisory, operating and disposition capacities.